COVID-19 Advisory Update
A Message Regarding COVID-19 from Trademasters
Due to our designation as an essential business, our teams have been closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and following CDC and WHO guidelines as we work to safeguard our communities and ensure safe, comfortable environments in which to take shelter. As we navigate these uncharted times, we remain steadfast in our mission to “Setting the Standard” in safety and health practices.
With that in mind, we wish to share the following service updates:
- We are continuing to provide our full scope of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and installation services and are observing our normal business hours.
- We may ask a few additional intake questions to determine the best method to serve you. If you or any member of your household is experiencing flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 person or traveled to CDC-community spread areas, we urge you to call and reschedule your appointment. In cases where an individual may be quarantined, alternate means of diagnosis or repair may be possible. All cancellation and reschedule fees will be waived until further notice.
- In addition to the protective equipment we have always implemented, we are providing additional equipment to our technicians. Our fleet has also been equipped with hand sanitizer and wipes to maintain the utmost level of cleanliness.
- During appointments, we ask that you help us by opening doors for your technicians when possible, and avoid physical contact with and maintain a minimum of six feet from your technician during the course of your service. We will greet you with a smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- All of our co-workers, including technicians, are required to stay home if they are experiencing any signs of illness.
Above all, we want to reaffirm our mission in safeguarding the health of our communities and remain committed in weathering this storm with you for whatever may come.
Trademasters Technician David Kyle III Continues with Exceptional Service as He Follows CDC and WHO Health Guidelines.
Trademasters Technician Devon Continues to Provide Exceptional Plumbing Service as He Follows CDC and WHO Health Guidelines.
Trademasters Ingenuity Provides Bucket Sinks for All Technicians on Service Calls
See the Trademasters Bucket Sink in Action Before and After Service Calls – We Seek to Set the Standard in Everything We Do!