COVID-19 Advisory Update
A Message Regarding COVID-19 from Trademasters
The cooler weather has arrived, and along with it, an uptick in COVID-19 cases. In some areas throughout the DC Metro area businesses are once again having to shut down, and people are being encouraged to stay at home whenever possible. As a Trademasters customer, you may be concerned about getting the heating services you need as a result of these closures. We want to assure you that we are still operating, and still available to assist you.
Home heating is a necessity when the temperatures dip down, and with families staying at home more often, your comfort is very important to us. The HVAC industry has been deemed an essential business, and as such, we will be there for you when you need us. We know there is a lot of uncertainty during times like these, but you can rest assured that all of us at Trademasters will be here for you and your family.
Of course, as we have been doing throughout the pandemic, we will have certain procedures in place to help ensure the safety of you and your family as well as our employees. We want you to be comfortable, not just with your home heating, but with the way we help you with your needs. Please review the following procedures we have in place to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19:
- We require all service technicians to be equipped with the following personal protective equipment when entering homes or businesses:
- Facial masks
- Shoe Covers
- All service technicians are following best practices for prevention of viral transmission:
- No personal contact, including handshakes.
- No passing of any object without it being sanitized or handled with gloves
- Practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet on the job
- Frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers
- If an employee is experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever, we are asking that they seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines. Should there be concerns about any employee, please contact us at 703-644-6400.
- We will postpone service if we encounter any situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are present.
It is always our aim to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of you and your family. We understand that you may have questions regarding our safety procedures, and we want you to feel free to talk to us about any concerns you may have. Please contact us between the hours of 7:00 am-5:00 pm and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank you for trusting Trademasters to help you with your heating and plumbing needs during this time. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you and your family.
Due to our designation as an essential business, our teams have been closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and following CDC and WHO guidelines as we work to safeguard our communities and ensure safe, comfortable environments in which to take shelter. As we navigate these uncharted times, we remain steadfast in our mission to “Setting the Standard” in safety and health practices.
With that in mind, we wish to share the following service updates:
- We are continuing to provide our full scope of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and installation services and are observing our normal business hours.
- We may ask a few additional intake questions to determine the best method to serve you. If you or any member of your household is experiencing flu-like symptoms, have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 person or traveled to CDC-community spread areas, we urge you to call and reschedule your appointment. In cases where an individual may be quarantined, alternate means of diagnosis or repair may be possible. All cancellation and reschedule fees will be waived until further notice.
- In addition to the protective equipment we have always implemented, we are providing additional equipment to our technicians. Our fleet has also been equipped with hand sanitizer and wipes to maintain the utmost level of cleanliness.
- During appointments, we ask that you help us by opening doors for your technicians when possible, and avoid physical contact with and maintain a minimum of six feet from your technician during the course of your service. We will greet you with a smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- All of our co-workers, including technicians, are required to stay home if they are experiencing any signs of illness.
Above all, we want to reaffirm our mission in safeguarding the health of our communities and remain committed in weathering this storm with you for whatever may come.
Trademasters Technician David Kyle III Continues with Exceptional Service as He Follows CDC and WHO Health Guidelines.
Trademasters Technician Devon Continues to Provide Exceptional Plumbing Service as He Follows CDC and WHO Health Guidelines.
Trademasters Ingenuity Provides Bucket Sinks for All Technicians on Service Calls
See the Trademasters Bucket Sink in Action Before and After Service Calls – We Seek to Set the Standard in Everything We Do!