Lorton & Northern Virginia
Residential Furnace Maintenance Services
Our team’s priority is to be there when you need us, to keep your heating running perfectly and your energy bills low.
Call (703) 644-6400
Trademasters review scores as of 10/10/22
We’re dedicated to providing the best furnace maintenance in Lorton and all of Northern Virginia.
At Trademasters we offer preventive residential furnace maintenance plans for all types of furnaces, including natural gas furnaces, oil furnaces, electric furnaces, propane furnaces, natural draft, forced air, forced draft, condensing, single-stage, two-stage, modulating, sealed combustion, and more in Lorton and Northern Virginia.
Regularly scheduling furnace maintenance is a small, preventive step that can have a big impact on your home’s temperature consistency, performance, and overall energy efficiency and cost. It can also save you from the unplanned cost of a furnace malfunction.
Ensure proper functioning of your furnace at all times
Unless neglected, furnaces are very reliable and tend to perform well for many years with regular maintenance and care. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15-30 years. Like all heating and cooling equipment, regular furnace maintenance is key to ensuring proper and efficient functioning over its lifetime.
Nobody wants to wake up on the coldest day of the year with a broken furnace in Lorton or Northern Virginia! That’s why it’s so important for our neighbors in the region to schedule regular furnace maintenance. Our preventive heating maintenance plans will keep your furnace running at peak efficiency, extend its life, and increase its reliability, giving you peace of mind.
Here are some common activities we may perform during furnace maintenance:
- Inspect gas valve, thermocouple, heat exchanger, and blower/fan for any damage
- Inspect venting system for deterioration
- Inspect heat exchanger for leaks
- Inspect the combustion chamber for cracks
- Review fuel input levels
- Clean any dirt, soot, or corrosion
- Clean or replace dirty/clogged filters
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Review thermostat pre-sets
- Inspect ductwork for any leaks or insufficient insulation
Save money in the long run
By identifying and making small adjustments to your home’s furnace during regular maintenance check-ups, you’re more likely to avoid unexpected and costly furnace malfunctions. Our maintenance service can actually save our clients money in the long run, as our technicians are able to make simple repairs as needed instead of having to replace entire furnaces during an emergency.
Additionally, a well-maintained furnace will consume less energy than a neglected furnace, providing, even more, cost savings in the form of lower energy bills.
Stay informed of any major advancements in furnace technology
The average lifespan of a well-maintained furnace varies depending on the type of furnace but on average furnaces last approximately 15-30 years. However, no matter what condition your furnace is in it’s important to stay informed of new furnace technology every 10 years or so to ensure you aren’t missing out on any major energy-saving opportunities.
Our professional technicians constantly stay at the forefront of our industry and when they visit your home to provide furnace maintenance services they can also inform you of any recent advancements in furnace technology and any opportunities which might further improve your HVAC system’s energy efficiency.
Reasons why area homeowners choose Trademasters for new systems:
- We install all major HVAC brands including Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi/Daikin, York, and Goodman.
- With the installation of a new system, you receive 1 free heating inspection and 1 free cooling inspection, plus discounts on service repairs!
- We offer a 2-year labor warranty on high efficiency equipment and a 1-year labor warranty on standard equipment.
- Our NATE-certified technicians live and work in Northern Virginia.
- We register and monitor manufacturer warranties for the customer.
- We offer special financing through Wells Fargo.
- Contact us now for your hassle-free estimate at no cost.
Trademasters can help keep you warm. Furnaces are the most common heating system. We offer every service you’ll need to keep your home comfortable.
From furnaces for new homes to old furnace replacements, we have the system that’s perfect for your home. See how we can help you.
Don’t let minor issues grow into full system breakdowns. Contact us the second your furnace shows signs, and let us take care of your family’s comfort.
Need a different heating solution? Check out our other heating services. Our NATE-certified technicians can handle all your heating system needs, including ductless, boilers, air handlers, heat pumps, and geothermal heating.
We’ll find the right solution for you and your budget.
We’re trusted across Northern Virginia when it comes to residential and commercial HVAC services.
We proudly serve your neighbors in Northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Prince Williams County, Arlington County, and Loudon County. Many of our residential customers live in these areas:
What our customers say:
“We know that when we build the team the right way, our customers really notice the difference. We’re dedicated to our co-workers, because together, we will create something great.”
– Dave Kyle | President/CEO
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional service with every customer visit.
We look forward to earning your confidence and trust every day.
- We’re committed to excellence and always have our customers best interests at heart.
- We’re proud to attract and retain the area’s most skilled and highly-qualified technicians.
- You can always rely on Trademasters to be punctual and professional.
- We take safety, security, and cleanliness seriously. We treat our customers like part of the family.
Trust us to be there when you need help. Call the Trademasters team today.
Or complete the form above.