Residential AC Services in Arlington, VA
Our team’s priority is to be there when you need us, to keep your air conditioning running perfectly and your energy bills low.
Call (703) 644-6400
Trademasters review scores as of 10/10/22
Arlington Virginia’s Chosen Provider for Air Conditioning Services
Trademasters, our longstanding goal is to provide complete customer satisfaction. Our NATE-certified technicians are among the best in the industry – highly professional, bonded, and insured individuals who serve every client with the same care. We offer our residential clients a range of services, including air conditioning installation, replacement, maintenance, and repairs. We’ll help you lower your bills by offering Energy Star rated equipment with cutting-edge technology.
An air conditioning system breakdown can be frustrating.
Don’t get stuck in the heat this summer. It is important to contact a reputable contractor if you notice any signs that your air conditioning system might be malfunctioning. Trust Trademasters, we have been dedicated to helping people in Arlington with air conditioning services since 1990, and we look forward to helping you too!
Trademasters specializes in air conditioning repair.
Trust Trademasters with your air conditioning repair needs; our NATE certified technicians will have your AC system repaired and working properly day or night. Providing prompt 24-hour air-conditioning services to Arlington, VA and the surrounding areas, is our number one priority!
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Repair
If your air conditioning system is failing, that can mean you and your family aren’t as comfortable as you’d like. Call Trademasters as soon as you notice one of these signs – it may help you avoid a complete system breakdown – and a more expensive system replacement.
- Your air conditioner is loud or making unusual noises.
- There is a musty or moldy odor coming from your A/C
- Your air conditioner is not turning on.
- Your AC system is not providing adequate cooling throughout your home.
- You’ve noticed a significant increase in your energy
When you need air conditioner repair for your Arlington, VA home, Trademasters is ready to help.
Here is a list of services we offer for all of your air conditioning needs:
- Air Conditioning Repair: If you have any issues with your air conditioning system, you can count on the NATE-certified technicians at Trademasters to troubleshoot your AC unit and make any repairs you need.
- Air Conditioning System Installation & Replacement: We will guide you through selecting the right air conditioner for your needs and budget for your Arlington residence. We will factor in energy efficiency and aesthetics while finding incentives for your next high-efficiency system.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: We offer preventive air conditioning maintenance plans for all types of residential cooling systems and units in Arlington, VA.
We offer a variety of air conditioning systems to suit your families needs:
To help choose the best one for your home, consider the energy consumption, cooling power, single speed, two speed, or variable speed air conditioning units.
Energy Consumption: “SEER” is an abbreviation for “seasonal energy efficiency ratio.” The SEER (or efficiency) rating refers to how much electricity the unit will use to keep your home cool during a typical season. The higher the SEER number, the higher the efficiency is, and the less electricity the unit will consume.
Cooling Power: The “tonnage” of an air conditioner refers to the unit’s ability to remove heat from your home in one hour. A ton of heat is also equivalent to 12,000 BTUs or 18,000 burning matches. Residential air conditioners are made in sizes of 1.5 to 5 tons, increasing by.5 increments. Your technician will determine what size (or tonnage) unit you need for your house. In this case, is it not a matter of “the more, the better.” Since every home is unique, the best option is often to choose a two-speed or variable unit. They work well even when slightly oversize.
Single Speed Air Conditioners: Single-speed air conditioners produce the same amount of heat removal all the time, regardless of how hot and muggy it is outside. They are built to handle the hottest days of the year. While this is great in July in Arlington, it means they are larger than needed the rest of the time. This choice is good for smaller homes.
Two Speed Air Conditioner: Two speed air conditioners have two distinct output capacities to better condition your home in Arlington. These units can change the amount of cooling capacity they produce, depending on how hot it is. Because they can slow down and run longer, they do a better job removing moisture and providing enhanced comfort.
Variable Speed Air Conditioners: We recommend Variable Speed units for large homes. Instead of turning on and off all day to adjust the temperature, they run at a variable speed. They have 700 different outputs, which means they can accurately provide temperatures within 1/10th of the degree you want. They provide exceptional comfort and moisture removal, with none of the hot and cold temperature swings typical to one and two-speed units.
We’re trusted across Northern Virginia when it comes to residential and commercial HVAC services.
We proudly serve your neighbors in Northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Prince Williams County, Arlington County, and Loudoun County. Many of our residential customers live in these areas:
What our customers say:
“We know that when we build the team the right way, our customers really notice the difference. We’re dedicated to our co-workers, because together, we will create something great.”
– Dave Kyle | President/CEO
Arlington’s quality air conditioning services: We’re passionate about delivering exceptional service with every customer visit.
We look forward to winning your trust and confidence each and every day.
- Our commitment to excellence keeps our customers best interests at heart.
- We’re proud to attract and retain the area’s most skilled and highly-qualified technicians.
- Our customers can always rely on Trademasters to be both professional and punctual.
- Treating our customers like family starts by taking safety, security, and cleanliness seriously.
Trust us to be there when you need help. Call the Trademasters team today.
Or complete the form below.