Trademasters Press Releases and Media
Trademasters One of 27 Businesses in GSA’s Phase II Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Contract
BMO stands for Building Maintenance and Operations and BIC stands for Best-in-Class. The contract, developed as a “strategic sourcing solution,” enables government agencies to acquire services more quickly and efficiently by pulling from a small pool of highly-qualified businesses. Agencies can reduce their costs and avoid contract duplication by working within the BMO contract.
Federal needs include electrical maintenance, landscaping, suppression system maintenance, janitorial, fire alarm, commissioning, plumbing, elevator inspection and heating, ventilating, and air conditioning services.
Trademasters met the quality standards for BIC solutions. The criteria:
- Designated BIC by a cross-agency team of experts
- Have category management practices in place
- Be well-managed and transparent
- Collect, analyze and share transactional data
- Have tools to share info and reduce duplication
- Define, track and publicize metrics
Trademasters is approved for Zones 2-6, which include:
- Zone 2
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Zone 3
- North Carolina
- South Caroline
- Zone 4
- Zone 5
- Zone 6
For the full press release, visit the GSA.gov website here.