FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
The GSA is modernizing federal acquisition, making it easier than ever to use Multiple Award Schedules. Using GSA MAS, Trademasters can help agencies achieve safe, efficient comfortable environments for their facilities’ occupants to accomplish their vital missions, for emergency repairs, or to catch up on deferred maintenance. Our successful government performance in facilities services, O&M, design-build and energy projects has given us the opportunity to expand our GSA MAS Schedule catalog of offerings, including:
• Over a dozen new GSA Schedule subcategories (called Special Item Numbers or SINs) have been cross walked into new MAS SIN numbers.
• These SINs cover everything from “Facilities Maintenance and Management” to the “Energy Management, Water Conservation and Support Services” categories.
• Nearly a hundred labor rates, covering tradespeople, administrative, design and management staff .
• New SINs for Order-Level Materials (OLMs) and Ancillary Supplies and Services, to satisfy requirements for additional or unexpected products or services needed for project task orders.
Trademasters is a self-performing contractor, serving government clients since 1990. From emergency demand service to facilities maintenance and management, Trademasters can help. We are a SMALL business in NAICS 561210.
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE AND MANAGEMENT
Contract # 47QSHA23D000Y
Trademasters has been awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs) in several MAS contract categories, allowing us to provide government clients complete facility solutions.
Awarded Special Item Numbers (SINs)
561210FAC – Facilities Maintenance and Management: This SIN provides a complete array of facilities consulting and facilities assessment services and any services related to the complete operations, maintenance and repair of federal real property. This SIN can be used for facilities management solutions to fulfill a requirement for adequate staff/personnel to help manage federal facility operations, and services can be ordered individually or in combination. Some covered building services performed, and assets covered include:
- Heating, air, cooling, refrigeration, and ventilation equipment and systems
- Electrical systems, lighting, backup power, switchgear, etc.
- Plumbing systems, appliances, fixtures, tanks, and devices
- Piping systems, domestic water, steam, hot water, chilled water, etc.
- Interior and exterior architectural and structural systems
- Interior and exterior finishes
- Controls and automation for equipment/building/lighting
- Smart meters, high efficiency, and conservation systems and equipment
- Fire and life safety systems
- Vertical transportation systems
- Restoration, remediation, and other emergency response services
- Miscellaneous services and equipment
- Facility management, operation, repair, and maintenance
- Custodial and cleaning services
- Landscaping and grounds services, pest control, and snow removal
541690E – Energy Services: Includes services related to energy management to include renewable energy studies and projects, energy services related training, resource efficiency management (REM) services, water conservation, building commissioning, re-commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy audits, energy consumption metering services, testing and evaluation of networked energy management systems, energy security, LEED, Green Globes, Energy Star, Power Purchase Agreements, consulting on carbon emissions trading programs, renewable energy credits/certificates, greenhouse gas measurement and management, high performance sustainable buildings and sustainable design principles, resilience of Federal infrastructure and operations, energy services consulting etc.
ANCILLARY – Ancillary Supplies and Services: Includes support supplies and/or services which are not within the scope of any other SIN on this schedule. These supplies and/or services are necessary to complement a contractor’s offerings to provide a solution to a customer requirement. This SIN may be used for orders and blanket purchase agreements that involve work or a project that is solely associated with the supplies and/or services purchased under this schedule.
ANCRA – Ancillary Repair and Alterations: Includes ancillary repair and alteration services ordered in conjunction with the delivery, or installation of products or services. These services are non-complex in nature, such as routine painting, carpeting, simple hanging of drywall, basic electrical or plumbing work, landscaping.
OLM – Order-Level Materials: Includes supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) program contract or BPA. OLM pricing is not established at the FSS contract, but at the order level. Since OLMs are identified and acquired at the order or BPA level, the ordering contracting officer (OCO) is responsible for making a fair and reasonable price determination for all OLMs using FAR 15.404 techniques for commercial price determinations. Using this procedure, ancillary supplies and services that are unknown at the time of the Schedule contract award may be included and priced at the order level or BPA level.
561730 – Grounds Maintenance: Includes all services related to soil preparation, planting and cultivating grounds.
325320 – Pest and Animal Control Products & Services: Includes pest and animal control products, such as mosquito deterrent, cattle guards, salts, sprays, etc. Services include but are not limited to the planning; development; management; operations; and maintenance for pest control and removal (includes insect and weed control) at or on Federal facilities and/or properties (to include shrubs and trees). These services involve applications of pesticides (including organic, natural pesticides and other environmentally sustainable methods), trapping and/or removal of pests.
Trademasters is listed as a small business in NAICS 561210.
CONTRACT NUMBER – 47QSHA23D000Y
CONTRACT PERIOD – May 4, 2023 to May 3, 2043
Trademasters Service, Inc.
7208 Lockport Pl. Lorton, Virginia, 22079
800-644-6400 | Fax: 703-550-0998
P.O. Box 516 Newington, VA 22122
Contractor’s Administration Source
Kathy Townsend at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademasters Service, Inc. is a full-service, self-performing contractor, serving government clients since 1990. Our performance includes:
• Facilities Operations and Maintenance: over 9 million square feet of premium government office space
• Energy Projects: mechanical, lighting, steam decentralization, etc.
• Design/Build: multi-million dollar IDIQ and task order awards
• Construction Services: prime contracting, project management
• Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical Projects, Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Piping, Utilities
• Maintenance, Repairs and Installation
• GSA Schedule
• $30M Aggregate Bonding Capacity
• We take credit cards
Unique Entity ID (UEI): SDLRS9EN67N3