Lorton & Northern Virginia
Residential Furnace Repair Services
Our team’s priority is to be there when you need us, to keep your heating running perfectly and your energy bills low.
Call (703) 644-6400
Trademasters review scores as of 10/10/22
We’re committed to the highest quality standards, and we’ll be there when you need us 24/7 for your furnace repair needs.
Are you in need of a residential furnace repair service in Lorton or Northern Virginia? Trademasters has you covered with 24/7 on-call repair service for any furnace emergency. Contact Trademasters today to schedule your residential furnace repair and soon have your furnace operating at peak efficiency!
We repair all makes and types of furnaces
No matter what brand or type of furnace you have installed, whether it’s a natural gas furnace, oil furnace, electric furnace, propane furnace, natural draft, forced air, forced draft, condensing, single-stage, two-stage, modulating, sealed combustion, or something else, we can diagnose and fix any problem. Our professional technicians are all highly trained, NATE-certified, and constantly stay at the forefront of our industry.
When you hire us to repair your home’s furnace, we will not only identify any necessary repairs, but we can also identify any opportunities to further improve your system’s energy efficiency at the same time. You can trust us to provide honest, upfront, no-pressure information to help you make an educated decision.
Is your furnace broken? Here are some common problems which may require repair:
- Loose or damaged gas valve, thermocouple, heat exchanger, or blower/fan
- Deteriorated venting system
- Leaky heat exchanger
- Cracks in the combustion chamber
- Incorrect fuel input levels
- Dirt, soot, or corrosion
- Dirty/clogged filters
- Presence of carbon monoxide
- Poor thermostat pre-sets
- Leaks in the ductwork or insufficient insulation of ductwork
We always strive to repair instead of replacing
We will always strive to repair your existing furnace equipment instead of replacing it when it’s more economical. However, if we think you are better off replacing an entire piece of equipment then we will inform you of that option, too. We only sell new equipment and we only install new equipment or parts, with warranties. So no matter what the best solution is for your situation you can count on us to do the job correctly.
Unless neglected, furnaces are very reliable and tend to perform well for many years with regular maintenance and small repairs from time to time. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15-30 years with regular maintenance and care. Extend the life of your furnace by taking care of any repairs now before they turn into larger problems.
Reasons why area homeowners choose Trademasters for new systems:
- We install all major HVAC brands including Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi/Daikin, York, and Goodman.
- With the installation of a new system, you receive 1 free heating inspection and 1 free cooling inspection, plus discounts on service repairs!
- We offer a 2-year labor warranty on high-efficiency equipment and a 1-year labor warranty on standard equipment.
- Our NATE-certified technicians live and work in Northern VA
- We register and monitor manufacturer warranties for the customer.
- We offer special financing through Wells Fargo.
- Contact us now for your hassle-free estimate at no cost.
Trademasters can help keep you warm. Furnaces are the most common heating system. We offer every service you’ll need to keep your home comfortable.
From furnaces for new homes to old furnace replacements, we have the system that’s perfect for your home. See how we can help you.
Prevent furnace malfunctions with our maintenance program. Our technicians will help keep your system running smoothly and efficiently.
Need a different heating solution? Check out our other heating services. Our NATE-certified technicians can handle all your heating system needs, including ductless, boilers, air handlers, heat pumps, and geothermal heating.
We’ll find the right solution for you and your budget.
We’re trusted across Northern Virginia when it comes to residential and commercial HVAC services.
We proudly serve your neighbors in Northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Prince Williams County, Arlington County, and Loudon County. Many of our residential customers live in these areas:
What our customers say:
“We know that when we build the team the right way, our customers really notice the difference. We’re dedicated to our co-workers, because together, we will create something great.”
– Dave Kyle | President/CEO
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional service with every customer visit.
We look forward to earning your confidence and trust every day.
- We’re committed to excellence and always have our customers best interests at heart.
- We’re proud to attract and retain the area’s most skilled and highly-qualified technicians.
- You can always rely on Trademasters to be punctual and professional.
- We take safety, security, and cleanliness seriously. We treat our customers like part of the family.
Trust us to be there when you need help. Call the Trademasters team today.
Or complete the form above.