Trademasters Press Releases and Media
Trademasters Awarded BMO Service Categories
As of January 2018, Trademasters has been approved for an additional service zone, Zone 1, under the BMO BIC general federal contract. With this award, Trademasters now offers coverage to fully half of the United States, including the District of Columbia.
Zone 1 (GS06Q16BQDS121)
Zone 1 includes Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC.
Trademasters was already approved for Zones 2-6 last November.
Zones 2-6 (GS06Q17RL0004)
Zone 2 – Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
Zone 3 – Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina
Zone 4 – Oklahoma, Texas
Zone 5 – California, Nevada
Zone 6 – Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska
In each zone, Trademasters is able to provide services in all categories (except cemetery services).
This is a summary of the categories in the zones awarded:
Operations and Maintenance Service Categories
• HVAC Maintenance;
• Plumbing and Pipefitting;
• Elevator Maintenance;
• Electrical Maintenance;
• Fire Alarm System Maintenance and Repair;
• Fire Suppression (Water Based) System Preventative Maintenance and Repair;
• Roofing Services;
• Building Management Services;
• Architectural and Framework Building Maintenance Services;
• Commissioning Services;
• Elevator Inspection Services; and
• Other Facilities Management Related Services.
Facility Support Services Service Categories
• Landscaping/Grounds Maintenance;
• Pest Control; and
• Waste Management and Recycling Services.