Why Air Conditioning Maintenance is So Important
Spring is the time of year when most of us start thinking about the warmer weather ahead. Many people take springtime as an opportunity to get their homes clean, and make minor home improvements and any small repairs that might have sprung up over the winter months. The same thing goes for your home’s air conditioning system. This time of year is the best time to take advantage of a seasonal maintenance plan from Trademasters.
Our seasonal maintenance plan, the Energy Saver Agreement (ESA), includes one heating inspection in the fall and one cooling inspection in the spring. All of our technicians are specially trained to provide expert maintenance on a variety of makes and models of AC, and they can help make sure yours is running smoothly, too.
To learn more, call or click here:
5 Reasons to Get AC Maintenance for Your Home
Of course, it’s easy for us to tell you that you should get annual air conditioning maintenance. But, you may be wondering if there are really any valid reasons for doing so. Let us assure you, there are many benefits to having your AC maintained regularly by a licensed professional. Here are five of the top reasons why getting air conditioning maintenance is so important:
- Air conditioning maintenance helps your system operate more effectively. When your system runs frequently during the warmer months, dirt, dust, and other particles can start to build up inside your system. That makes your system have to work harder to keep the air in your home cool. Part of annual maintenance is system cleaning, which gets rid of the buildup and helps your AC operate optimally.
- AC maintenance can help your system operate more efficiently, too. This goes hand-in-hand with effective operation. When your system is working too hard, not only may you notice it doesn’t keep you as cool as you’d like, but you also may see an increase in your energy bills. A clean system is usually much more energy-efficient.
- By getting annual maintenance, you’ll maintain the equipment warranty. Most manufacturers require annual maintenance in order to keep the warranty intact. Without it, your warranty may become void – leaving you responsible for repair or replacement costs that may be typically covered under your warranty.
- Getting air conditioning maintenance can help your air stay cleaner. When you choose annual maintenance for your system, you can rest assured that your system will be cleaned and the filter will be cleaned or replaced on a regular schedule. And that means that the air passing through your system into your home will be cleaner, fresher, and have fewer particles than if your system is dirty.
- Your air conditioning system could last longer with regular maintenance. By having our technicians check out your system on an annual basis, not only will your AC get the cleaning it needs, but our techs will be able to screen for any small problems with your system before they become larger and more expensive ones. This means your system may have a longer lifespan – and that can save you money in the long run!
When you need air conditioning maintenance, Trademasters can help.
As you can see, getting AC maintenance can help your system run more effectively and efficiently, and potentially last longer.
To get the annual maintenance you need for your air conditioning, simply give Trademasters a call at 703-644-6400. We will be more than happy to tell you about our maintenance plans and schedule an appointment with you.