Lorton & Northern Virginia
Residential Ductless Heating Maintenance
Our team’s priority is to be there when you need us, to keep your heating running perfectly and your energy bills low.
Call (703) 644-6400
We’re committed to helping keep you comfortable while saving on your energy bills with our ductless heating maintenance services.
At Trademasters we offer preventive residential ductless heating maintenance plans for all types of ductless heating systems and units, including single-head and mini-split, in Lorton and Northern Virginia. Regularly scheduling ductless heating maintenance is a small, preventive step that can have a big impact on your home’s temperature consistency, performance, overall energy efficiency, and cost. It can also save you from the unplanned expense of a heating system malfunction.
Ensure proper functioning of your ductless heating system at all times
Unless neglected, ductless heating systems are very reliable and tend to perform well for many years with regular maintenance and care. The average lifespan of a modern ductless heating system is 15-20 years. Like all heating and cooling equipment, regular ductless heating maintenance is key to ensuring proper and efficient functioning over its lifetime.
Nobody wants to wake up on the coldest day of the year with a broken ductless heating system in Lorton or Northern Virginia! That’s why it’s so important for our neighbors in the region to schedule regular ductless heating maintenance to ensure the proper functioning of their system when it’s needed most. Our preventive heating maintenance plans will keep your ductless equipment running at peak efficiency, extend its life, and increase its reliability, giving you peace of mind.
Here are some common activities we may perform during ductless heating system maintenance:
- Ensure indoor unit(s) are installed properly
- Inspect areas around indoor units for water leaks, mold, or mildew
- Inspect refrigerant and condensate lines for leaks
- Inspect refrigerant level
- Inspect the system’s wiring for proper installation and power supply
- Inspect electrical terminals for loose connections
- Inspect the heat pump’s internal panel and reversing valve for any damage
- Inspect all motors and fans for any damage or wear
- Inspect thermostat(s) on indoor unit(s) for any damage
- Clean any ice, dirt, or corrosion off the coils on indoor or outdoor units
- Clean or replace dirty/clogged filters
- Review thermostat pre-sets
Save money in the long run
By identifying and making small adjustments to your home’s ductless heating system during regular maintenance check-ups, you’re more likely to avoid unexpected and costly ductless heating malfunctions. Our maintenance service can actually save our clients money in the long run, as our technicians are able to make simple repairs as needed instead of having to replace entire ductless units during an emergency.
Additionally, a well-maintained ductless heating system will consume less energy than a neglected one, providing even more cost savings in the form of lower energy bills.
Stay informed of any major advancements in ductless heating technology
The average lifespan of a well-maintained ductless heating system varies depending on several factors, but on average modern ductless heating systems last approximately 15-20 years. However, no matter what condition your ductless heating system is in, it’s important to stay informed of new ductless technology every 10 years or so to ensure you aren’t missing out on any major energy-saving opportunities.
Our professional technicians constantly stay at the forefront of our industry and when they visit your home to provide ductless heating maintenance services they can also inform you of any recent advancements in ductless technology and any opportunities which might further improve your HVAC system’s energy efficiency.
Reasons why area homeowners choose Trademasters for new systems:
- We install all major HVAC brands including Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi/Daikin, York, and Goodman.
- With the installation of a new system, you receive 1 free heating inspection and 1 free cooling inspection, plus discounts on service repairs!
- We offer a 2-year labor warranty on high-efficiency equipment and a 1-year labor warranty on standard equipment.
- Our NATE-certified technicians live and work in Northern Virginia.
- We register and monitor manufacturer warranties for the customer.
- We offer special financing through Wells Fargo.
- Contact us now for your hassle-free estimate at no cost.
Ductless Heating Services
Need a different heating solution? Trademasters is trusted in Northern Virginia for ductless heating services too.
Ductless Heating Installation and Replacement
Learn how ductless heating systems can help keep your living spaces warm and comfortable without extensive ductwork. Perfect for single or multiple spaces, ductless heating units have become a popular option.
Don’t suffer in the cold from a broken ductless system. Our NATE Certified technicians will have your system running again, keeping you comfortable all winter.
Need a different heating solution? Check out our other heating services. Our NATE-certified technicians can handle all your heating system needs, including furnaces, boilers, air handlers, heat pumps, and geothermal heating.
We’ll find the right solution for you and your budget.
We’re trusted across Northern Virginia when it comes to residential and commercial HVAC services.
We proudly serve your neighbors in Northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Prince Williams County, Arlington County, and Loudoun County. Many of our residential customers live in these areas:
What our customers say:
“We know that when we build the team the right way, our customers really notice the difference. We’re dedicated to our co-workers, because together, we will create something great.”
– Dave Kyle | President/CEO
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional service with every customer visit.
We look forward to earning your confidence and trust every day.
- We’re committed to excellence and always have our customers best interests at heart.
- We’re proud to attract and retain the area’s most skilled and highly-qualified technicians.
- You can always rely on Trademasters to be punctual and professional.
- We take safety, security, and cleanliness seriously. We treat our customers like part of the family.
Trust us to be there when you need help. Call the Trademasters team today.
Or complete the form above.