Lorton & Northern Virginia
Residential Ductless Heating Repair
Our team’s priority is to be there when you need us, to keep your heating running perfectly and your energy bills low.
Call (703) 644-6400
Trademasters review scores as of 10/10/22
We’re committed to providing you the best ductless heating repair services in Lorton & all of Northern Virginia 24/7.
Are you in need of a residential ductless heating repair service in Lorton or Northern Virginia? Whether you have a single-head or mini-split ductless heating system, Trademasters has you covered with 24/7 on-call repair service for any ductless heating emergency. Contact Trademasters today to schedule your residential ductless heating repair and soon have your ductless heating system operating at peak efficiency!
We repair all makes and types of ductless heating systems
No matter what type of ductless heating system you have installed, whether it’s a single-head system or mini-split, with one indoor unit or fifty, we can diagnose and fix any problem. Our technicians have comprehensive HVAC repair experience and will inspect your entire ductless heating system as needed, from the indoor unit(s) to the heat pump and everything in between. Our professional technicians are all highly trained, NATE-certified, and constantly stay at the forefront of our industry.
When you hire us to repair your home’s ductless heating system, we will not only identify any necessary repairs, but we can also identify any opportunities to further improve your system’s energy efficiency at the same time. You can trust us to provide honest, upfront, no-pressure information to help you make an educated decision.
Is your ductless heating system broken? Here are some common problems which may require repair:
- Indoor unit(s) improperly installed or sagging due to some other issue
- Water leaks, mold, or mildew present in areas around indoor units
- Leaky refrigerant or condensate lines
- Low refrigerant level
- Improper wiring providing inadequate power supply
- Loose connections at electrical terminals
- Damaged internal panel or reversing valve on heat pump
- Damaged or worn out motors or fans
- Damaged thermostat(s) on indoor unit(s)
- Icy, dirty, or corroded coils on indoor or outdoor units
- Dirty/clogged filters
- Poor thermostat pre-sets
We always strive to repair instead of replacing
We will always strive to repair your existing ductless heating equipment instead of replacing it when it’s more economical. However, if we think you are better off replacing an entire piece of equipment then we will inform you of that option, too. We only sell new equipment and we only install new equipment or parts, with warranties. So no matter what the best solution is for your situation you can count on us to do the job correctly.
Unless neglected, ductless systems are very reliable and tend to perform well for many years with regular maintenance and small repairs from time to time. The average lifespan of a modern ductless heating system is 15-20 years with regular maintenance and care. Extend the life of your ductless system by taking care of any repairs now before they turn into larger problems.
Reasons why area homeowners choose Trademasters for new systems:
- We install all major HVAC brands including Trane, Carrier, Mitsubishi/Daikin, York, and Goodman.
- With the installation of a new system, you receive 1 free heating inspection and 1 free cooling inspection, plus discounts on service repairs!
- We offer a 2-year labor warranty on high-efficiency equipment and a 1-year labor warranty on standard equipment.
- Our NATE-certified technicians live and work in Northern Virginia.
- We register and monitor manufacturer warranties for the customer.
- We offer special financing through Wells Fargo.
- Contact us now for your hassle-free estimate at no cost.
Ductless Heating Services
Need a different heating solution? Trademasters is trusted in Northern Virginia for ductless heating services too.
Ductless Heating Installation and Replacement
Learn how ductless heating systems can help keep your living spaces warm and comfortable without extensive ductwork. Perfect for single or multiple spaces, ductless heating units have become a popular option.
Prevent ductless AC system malfunctions with our maintenance program. Our technicians will help keep your system running smoothly and efficiently.
Need a different heating solution? Check out our other heating services. Our NATE-certified technicians can handle all your heating system needs, including furnaces, boilers, air handlers, heat pumps, and geothermal heating.
We’ll find the right solution for you and your budget.
We’re trusted across Northern Virginia when it comes to residential and commercial HVAC services.
We proudly serve your neighbors in Northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Prince Williams County, Arlington County, and Loudoun County. Many of our residential customers live in these areas:
What our customers say:
“We know that when we build the team the right way, our customers really notice the difference. We’re dedicated to our co-workers, because together, we will create something great.”
– Dave Kyle | President/CEO
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional service with every customer visit.
We look forward to earning your confidence and trust every day.
- We’re committed to excellence and always have our customers best interests at heart.
- We’re proud to attract and retain the area’s most skilled and highly-qualified technicians.
- You can always rely on Trademasters to be punctual and professional.
- We take safety, security, and cleanliness seriously. We treat our customers like part of the family.
Trust us to be there when you need help. Call the Trademasters team today.
Or complete the form above.